Employee Retention Tax Credit Updates & Facts in 2023
As easy as it might seem to qualify and claim the Employee Retention Tax Credit, it’s rather undeniable and obvious to us that the whole ERTC process is NOT A DO-IT-YOURSELF project. There are so many items to take into consideration, a lot of rules and laws to understand, and a large amount of documentation needed to complete the application, as well as to save in case you get audited by the IRS.
The whole process will be a lot easier if you are working with a reliable and competent ERTC expert to make sure you are prepared, whether an audit happens or not.
Watch our own ERTC-expert, Michelle Koppel E.A., in this latest video as she explains if your ERTC will sustain an audit!
Here is the video link for our presentation on “How To Qualify for ERC Using Partial Suspension Method”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgIWs91pvLM
Have more questions about RTC and how we can help you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 397-2053 and we will directly get back to you to answer your questions!
HZ CPAs & Advisors P.C. takes pride in our expertise and competency with ERTC assistance services:
- We have a YEARS of experience and have been assisting businesses with Employee Retention Tax Credit CLAIMS SINCE THIS PROGRAM WAS INITIATED IN 2020;
- We are licensed Enrolled Agents OF THE IRS and WE ARE CPAs WHO have an established firm that will not disappear when ERTC is no longer available;
- We do very careful research and documentation on how you qualify and help you meet all REGULATIONS and laws to properly claim this credit in the unlikely even that you are audited;
- We stay by your side until you get your check FROM THE IRS;
- We talk directly with the IRS to track your money and make sure everything is getting processed properly and as quickly as possible.
Contact us today!